- What You Should Know About Plant-Based Alternatives to Meat
- Fruit and Veggie Safety: Making the Most of Your Fresh Produce
- How to Mindfully Snack While Working From Home
- Five Specialty Culinary Oils: Their Health Benefits and How To Use Them
- What is the Flexitarian Diet?
- What is Molasses?
- Probiotics Are Popping Up Everywhere: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Snacking Profiles: Which One Are You?
- What is Glucose?
- Diversifying MyPlate: Chinese Cuisine
- 5 Ways to Use Leftover Food Scraps and Decrease Household Food Waste
- The Bridge Between Food Trade and Food Safety
- What is Lactose?
- What are Emulsifiers, and What Do They Do in Our Food?
- What is TBHQ and What Does it Do in Our Food?
Did you know we offer CPE credits?
Calling all dietitians and health professionals: are you looking for free CPE credits this summer?
IFIC is an accredited provider of Continuing Professional Education through the Commission on Dietetic Registration, the credentialing agency of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
We are constantly offering new webinars and self-study activities relating to food, nutrition, food safety and more. For example, we just updated our self-studies on aspartame, sucralose and stevia. Check out all of our offerings here.